昔日打老师揍同学, 今天爱祖国颂民主

本帖最后由 Epiphany 于 2023-6-21 10:42 编辑

昔日打老师揍同学, 今天爱祖国颂民主

by Jacob, from Shanghai

Hello, are you aware of 王希苏? No you are not, I guess, judging from your vacant look. 王希苏, let me assure you, is one of those who are perfectly devoted to the supreme democracy in mainland China. Please read his eloquent words, even more eloquent than the best editorials in the People's Daily:

"中国对民主的贡献是世界性的。中国实现了男女平等,摆脱了贫困,改善了民生,这些都是造福几亿或十几亿人的大事。中国一直在探索‘人民当家作主’的各种可能。任何不带偏见、拥护民主的人士都应该欢呼,为中国喝彩。"

The link: 王希苏:理直气壮地为中国民主喝彩
https://www.hswh.org.cn/wzzx/llyd/zz/2021-11-23/72446.html

When he was a student at Fudan University, 王希苏 favored the martial arts over the art of Chinese democracy. A martial artist, he drew pleasure from beating his own teachers and classmates. Especially did he enjoy slapping their faces in public. He was confident that they dared not fight back because they were just a bunch of intellectual cowards who could not defend themselves and would never defend one another. Scarcely was he overconfident, as shown in the following report:

王希苏,男,一九四五年生,江都县人。一九六三年九月入复旦大学外文系读书,一九六五年入党,一九六八年底毕业分配工作。七八年十月,考回南京。大学外语系研究生,一九八一年毕业留校,现在南大欧美研究所工作。

“文革”开始时,王希苏参加了复旦大学红卫兵的保守组织,一九六七年一月,该组织解散后未参加其它造反组织。“清队”中,王是本系教师董亚芬专案组的负责人之一,积极参与了对教师、学生的迫害,打了多人,造成了较为严重的后果。主要事实如下

一、用衣架打同学张妙珍,致使张跳楼自杀致残。

张妙珍(女)是王希苏的同班同学。“清队”中,无辜受到审查。一九六八年四月二十五日上午,王希苏和赵××、毛××等人在女生宿舍对张妙珍搞逼供。王希苏用竹衣架打张,张脸被打肿,衣架被打散。王等并扬言,下午要剃张的“阴阳头”,张忍受不了殴打和侮辱,当天中午从三楼上跳下自杀,造成腰椎粉碎性压缩性骨折、左踝粉碎性骨折,虽经多次手术、治疗,仍造成终身残疾。

二、用皮带毒打女教师钟桂芬。

女教师钟桂芬“清队”中被多次批斗。一九六八年一月,外文系造反派在1233教室召开全系批斗钟桂芬的大会。会上,王希苏同顾之敏(学生)轮流用军用皮带抽打钟,钟的头被打肿,并起了大血泡,后皮带被打断。

三、用竹竿打王于上。

王于上同志是上海第二制药厂工程师。复旦大学在审查女教师董亚芬所谓特务问题时受株连,一九六八年八月被抓到复旦大学关押受审。在一次小型逼供会上,王希苏用竹竿打王于上头部,当时头上就出现大块疙瘩,使王头疼得不能入睡。

四、打教授黄有恒。

“清队”中,黄有恒教授被审查批斗。一九六八年一次批斗会后,在教室走廊里,黄教授因年老反应慢,被王希苏打了几个耳光。

五、参与迫害所谓“外三反革命小集团”。

“清队”中,王希苏的同班同学杨雷生、顾之敏、吴胜渝、徐文博四人被打成“外三反革命小集团”,受到残酷迫害,杨雷生被迫害致死。一九六八年三月,一次在押送徐文博去批斗的路上,王希苏凶狠地打了徐一记耳光。

综上所述,王希苏“文革”期间在“清队”中,积极参与迫害殴打被错误审查的教师、同学,情节比较恶劣,后果较为严重;整党中认错态度不够好,根据中央整党决定和有关文件精神,定王希苏为犯严重错误;给予必要的党纪处分。

(此件原载江苏省整党办《整党情况通报》,一九八五年三月二十八日)

The link: https://banned-historical-archives.github.io/articles/50fd7b725b/

Gustave Flaubert (古斯塔夫·福楼拜, 1821 – 1880) once wrote: "With the gods gone, and Christ not yet come, there was a unique moment, from Cicero to Marcus Aurelius, when man stood alone." (历史上曾有一段独一无二的时期, 从Cicero开始一直到Marcus Aurelius为止: 诸神不再, 基督未来, 这是一个独立的人的时代。)

There was also a unique moment in the annals of mainland China, from 1966 to 1976, when teachers were mentally humiliated and physically assaulted by their own students.

History is fond of its own echoes, and time is good at the game of symmetry. Years pass, and 王希苏 has turned from a martial artist heaping miseries on Fudan people into a con artist heaping praises on Chinese democracy. Let's wish him well, and let's hope the art of Chinese democracy will someday, sooner rather than later, outshine the art of North Korean democracy as the greatest, the most glorious and the most correct art of democracy ever theorized and practiced by the human race in this wide world.

You see, I have a weakness for anecdotes about the past. One of my relatives, however, has strong reservations about this habit of mine, deeming it unwise and even dangerous. "If you plan to join the earnest fools and the solemn scoundrels," says my aunt, "be sure to keep your memory short, because the Party hates those who have long memories."