和13,14,15楼同样感觉.没必要政治化. 
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
朗朗演奏了一曲《我的祖国》,是打美国鬼子时唱的,人家美国人都没觉得有啥不合适,到是中国人自己嚷嚷着不合适,这是不是过于敏感了呀?如果一个美国人在这种场合演奏一曲抗美援朝时期的歌曲,我估计中国人会上街游 ...
金秋 发表于 2011-1-25 10:35
金秋大姐此话中肯.

没有必要看得那末严重. 更不适合上纲上线. 坦率地说,这是我在燕谈看到的第一个感觉不大舒服的贴子,有些发言,对郎郎有点人身攻击的味道了.  可以不认同他的做法,但应该有份基本的尊重.

声明一下,不是郎郎的粉丝. 基本上没听过他的演奏.
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
ZT 郎朗陷“钢琴政治”争议 白宫称曲目无政治指向

2011年01月25日 17:23
来源:凤凰网专稿 作者:李杨

核心提示:1月20日,钢琴家郎朗在美国白宫举行的欢迎胡锦涛国宴上演奏一曲《我的祖国》。但有媒体报道指出该曲为抗美援朝电影《上甘岭》的主题曲,随即引发“钢琴政治”风波。1月25日,郎朗经纪人李宁在接受凤凰网独家连线时回应称,当初选择该曲子的原因主要是旋律耳熟能详。此外,美国白宫发言人Tommy Vietor近日表示,郎朗在国宴上演奏曲目《我的祖国》并没有任何的政治指向。

郎朗:不了解曲子的历史背景

截至凤凰网发稿时,郎朗仍在美国参加巡演,电话一直无人接听。随后,凤凰网联系到郎朗经纪人李宁。

据李宁介绍,郎朗此次前去白宫演奏,接到白宫邀请函的时间是在一个半月前。《我的祖国》也是郎朗第一次在国宴场合演奏。李宁还透露,郎朗的演奏并不是国内选派过去的,所以他的表演曲目并没有经过中国国内的相关部门审核。李宁还表示,也不清楚白宫是否在演奏前审查过曲目。

对此,郎朗1月24日在接受美国NPR电台采访时也表示,事先并不了解这个曲子的历史背景。郎朗认为,音乐是桥梁,他想以此将中美两国文化连接在一起。

白宫称曲目无任何政治指向

据美国广播电台报道,美国白宫发言人Tommy Vietor近日也表示,郎朗在国宴上演奏曲目《我的祖国》并没有任何的政治指向。

对此,中国人民大学国际关系学院副院长金灿荣对凤凰网指出,郎朗在白宫国宴演奏《我的祖国》还算不上一场外交风波,对于这件事只能用“天下本无事,庸人自扰之”来形容。

多数网友认为不应过度解释

1月25日,凤凰网就此事展开网络调查。截至发稿时,已有将近7万网友参与调查,87.3%的网友认为,郎朗在白宫晚宴上演奏《我的祖国》是“从艺术角度去介绍中国优美音乐的代表,不应过度解释。”

谈及如何看待此事引发的争议和风波,46.8%的网友认为,“曲目应是经过双方沟通,因此不存在引起外交误会的担心,没有人需要为此负责”。此外,还有39.7%的网友认为,“这一代中国人都已经淡忘了歌曲的本来含义,为什么还去担心美国人会过敏。”(李杨)
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
转贴:  全国公共广播电台(National Public Radio,简称NPR)采访朗朗。

A hot question buzzing on the Internet in China this week is this: Did the Chinese-born pianist Lang Lang mean to send a pointed message with the song he played at the state dinner at the White House last Wednesday.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

BLOCK: The song is called "My Motherland." It was written for a Chinese movie about the Korean War from 1956.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

(Soundbite of film, "Battle on Shangganling Mountain")

(Soundbite of music)

Unidentified Woman: (Singing in foreign language)

BLOCK: The film portrays the war as a triumph over U.S. imperialism and has been used as anti-American propaganda. But I when I reached Lang Lang today, he said he had no idea about any of that.

Mr. LANG LANG (Pianist): The truth is, I only know this piece because it's a beautiful melody. And, actually, I played many times as encore before because it's, artistically, it's a beautiful piece. I never thought about, you know, and I never knew about anything about, you know, the background.

BLOCK: Well, some people, as you know, on blogs in China, are seizing on this, saying that it was a moment for a world famous pianist to sort of drop a note of nationalism, of Chinese nationalism into the States here.

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, that's the last thing I want to do because, first of all, you know, I grew up as a teenager in America. I mean, I studied at Curtis. And I feel both China and America is my home. And, you know, I have a really wonderful emotions towards American people. And I have a lot of my great friends, my teachers, are all from here.

So for me, you know, to be invited to play at White House is a great honor. And especially, you know, to play for president of my homeland and also the country which I live, which is America. So, I only wanted to bring the best, you know, of the music melodies. And that's it, you know. I am absolutely say it from bottom of my heart that, you know, I think music, it's a bridge between our cultures.

BLOCK: The song that you played, in the movie, in the "Battle on Shangganling Mountain," which came out in 1956, it is a very nationalistic song and it...

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, I never know about that movie. I just learned it afterward. It's like, 1956. This is when my mother was two years old. I mean, this is 55 years ago. And when I grew up, I only hear this as a beautiful melody. That's it. And this piece is very popular as a traditional Chinese song.

BLOCK: I've been told that this song is a favorite at karaoke bars.

Mr. LANG LANG: Yeah. I mean, it's just, you know, it's a song that, like, everyone in the Chinese world knows about the melody. You know, I mean, that's the truth. I mean, I choose it because its beautiful melody. I have this connection through the melody. It's a really beautiful melody.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, what were your - how did you react when you heard that in China, on the Web, people were adding meaning to this choice thinking you were sort of thumbing your nose at the United States in some way? What did you think?

Mr. LANG LANG: I feel very sad. You know, I very sad. And, you know, and I must say, disappointing. Because, you know, as a person, what I'm trying to do, and what my missions are, you know, making music. And, you know, I'm very honored that people inviting me to play in those great events and to connect us to classical music and to music, to Chinese music and to American music, to, you know, to world music. And once, you know, people use it as a political issue, that makes me really sad because I am a musician. I'm not a politician.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, it's good to talk to you. Thanks very much.

Mr. LANG LANG: OK. Bye-bye.

BLOCK: The pianist Lang Lang talking about the song, "My Motherland," which he played at the state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao at the White House last Wednesday.
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
52# 李大兴

大兴兄,我以为,说郎朗是"秀爱国"还是有欠公平. 曾接触过一些十几岁就出来读书的一些80后,90后,思维方式上,行为上,可以说基本是半香蕉,直来直去,单纯得近乎"傻",在国内时,由于信息的不透明,不公开,很多连八九年的事件都不知道,更不要说<<上甘岭>>了,出于国内表面上的繁荣昌盛,他们一般的生长环境都不错,所以大都觉得国内也挺好,到国外之后,表现还挺"爱国",听不得人说国内不好,和他们交谈,感觉不是扮出来的,而是很真诚地很坚定地认为. 朗朗14岁就到美国了,从童年时代就开始沉浸在音乐世界之中,应该比这些小留学生更单纯,更率性. 所以我相信他是无心的,说的都是实话.  

坦率地说,这个帖子下对郎朗的一些口诛笔伐,甚至人身攻击,令人大跌眼镜. 郎朗就算不是对歌曲的背景一无所知,而是别有用心,蓄意挑衅,也是年轻人的激进而已,有必要上纲上线到这样的程度吗? 这其实恐怕是将对某党,某政权的痛恨,发泄到了只不过在白宫弹了一首听来象是崇共反美歌曲的郎朗身上了. 虽然我也不喜欢某党,某政权,但仍然以为,这样对郎朗太不公平了. 某些燕友的情绪可以理解,但上述言论不能认同. 在这一点上,纽约时报评论此次事件时的平和,客观,美国人大都能够容纳不同声音的胸襟和自信,是值得钦佩和学习的.
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
回大兴兄和ironland,我也觉得郎郎的文化水准不高,所谓"单纯",其实也是这个意思. 这也是这几十年的偏才教育,尤其是艺术生的闭塞式教育造成的. 正因如此,很难说有什末心机. 如果真有心机,他其实是在美国生活,照说不该去反美吧. 我倒是觉得,即使他是有意为之,也最多是有点"愤",有点激进而已,和李小龙,成龙有点象,正因为在美国领略到了华人在一个主流为白人文化的社会中的边缘地位,比较受刺激,所以特别"爱国". 这和以前在美国见识过的,台湾移民中的一些有国民党背景(家属或子女)的人,反而说GCD的好话,为八九年辩护,大骂美国假民主,"白宫门前能让你去占据一天吗?" ,是差不多的表现.
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心
春节快到了,大家多想想自己家的年货吧。人家白宫都懒得理的事,国人咋还还没完没了?
老程 发表于 2011-1-27 18:03
老程大哥说得好. 附议.
好山好水好闲情 半渔半樵半耕心