满树挂着这种黑不溜秋的玩意儿
着实十分难看、丑陋!
纪实摄影的魅力在于开始看似平常的图片,过了若干年会很新鲜。开始看起来很新鲜的玩意儿,若干年过去再看很可笑。凡是记录,都会有意义的。
有不少手机用图片编辑软件,如照片工坊这类的,利用软件中缩放功能可以很容易地将原片压缩到200以下。
油菜花和树那张有点意思
手机可以是日志、博客的最后助手。
最好,呵呵,助手……

[Photo provided to China Daily]

The inspiration came from the painter's experience when he was a youngster in his hometown, Linqu county in China's Shangdong province. One day, on the way home from collecting firewood, he encountered a newly married woman going to visit her parents. She carried a package wrapped in a cloth with a bright peony flower pattern. As she was walking along, she stopped suddenly, went to the side of road where a wild peach tree was blooming, picked a flower and pinned it to the cloth.
"When looking back," he says, "the scenes of daily life of my childhood were so poetic, exactly like those described in The Book of Songs, a collection of poetry collected by Confucius."
The most striking characteristic of Mr Minguo is that he has no features: no eyes, no eyebrows, no face.
When he started painting in 1979, the figures he drew all had clear, expressive faces. Those figures were so vivid that some commented that his paintings looked like those of the great masters Qi Baishi and Pan Tianshou. On hearing this, Lao Shu was uncomfortable because "those nice words only mean my painting lacks my own style". He stopped painting in 1985.

有时候,摄影赶不上绘画,譬如上图。