唉,说不清了

还是请wqh4991兄继续发图,记录那个如火如荼的年代吧
师傅教导:刨花直窜过肩膀,方显木匠功夫深

老木匠的工坊
10、在黑龙江带岭武装连,我们连的第一项任务是上山伐木,规定一律伐最好的水曲柳(百年树龄以上的硬杂木),为的是完成XXXXX支五六式冲锋枪的枪托。还从当地林场派来两名老职工。那时的口号是多伐快运。这是楞场归楞。(摄于19703月)
10th, in the Heilongjiang belt range military company, the first duty which we link is climbs mountains the logging, stipulated that all cuts down the best manchurian ash (above hundred year tree age), what for completes 56 type submachine gun's butt. Also sends two old staff from the local tree farm. At that time slogan cuts down the railex much. This is the lumber yard turns over. (absorbed in March, 1970)

[ 本帖最后由 wqh4991 于 2009-2-22 12:43 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
11、黑龙江带岭武装连楞场上的天天读。完全是在我的导演下摆拍的,右角上那块语录牌也是我写的。摆好样子,“咔嚓”之后就自动散了。不过每天早上天天读是必不可少的。可都在棉帐篷里,黑呼呼的。(19703月)
11th, on the Heilongjiang belt range military lumber yard reads daily continually. Is completely pats in mine direction skirt-width, in the right angle that placard bearing a quotation is also I writes. Suspends the appearance, after “carbazole”, automatically dispersed. However reads in the morning is daily every day essential. May in the cotton and kapok tent, black whistling. (in March, 1970) .
当时的年轻一代渴望战争,是不是性欲无处发泄的另一种发泄。在毛时代的高调道德之下,对美、对爱的追求全被湮灭,对异性的追求也要在组织的管理之下进行。而作为人的本能欲望的正常流动被阻塞之后,疯狂黩武、渴望战争,也是一种宣泄把。
我们这代人就比较好,可以谈谈恋爱,还有在游戏中过过干瘾,不比当初的红小将们,真刀真枪的干,肚子被拉开了,还不忘喊声万岁在闭气,更有国际主义者跑去邻国,被打得疼了,也喊万岁,而不是哭爹喊娘。

[ 本帖最后由 永德 于 2009-2-22 13:47 编辑 ]
跃入我的海洋~~~
“当时的年轻一代渴望战争,是不是性欲无处发泄的另一种发泄。”
感谢你!答错了!

曾经渴望战争(连载)

11、我不知道用什么来形容当时我对武器的酷爱,这还不仅仅是因为父辈们亲身实践了“枪杆里面出政权”的真理,更重要的是在那个年代,我知道只有靠它才能根本改变自己“再教育”的命运。但先决条件必须是战争打起来,大打、早打、立足打世界大战!
我们独立二团当时有一批北京知青,不论男女一律光头,他(她)们的父亲都是中国人民解放军高等军事学院的院长、政委一级的将军,最低军衔也是大校教导主任什么的,因为这些高级军官全都是从斯大林军事学院毕业的,所以一夜之间倒了霉。有人偷偷告诉我:他(她)们中有几个曾是“联动”头目。果然,一首“联动之歌”开始偷偷在独立二团流传“全世界各国都是我们的,就连那莫斯科迟早要占领!头断华盛顿血染太平洋,让毛泽东的旗帜全球飘扬…….”(19719月摄于黑龙江生产建设兵团带岭武装连)
11th, I did not know that with anything described at that time I to weapon being very fond, this also was not only because the people of father's generation have practiced “inside by oneself the rifle stock the political power” the truth, in that age, I knew only then could basic change itself depending on it “to educate again” the destiny more importantly. But the precondition must be the war hits, hits, hits, the foothold greatly to hit the world war early! we the independent two groups at that time had one group of Beijing educated youth, no matter the men and women are all bald, he (she) the fathers are Chinese People's Liberation Army higher Military academy's chief, political commissar first-level general, the lowest military rank is also senior colonel director anything, because these high-ranking officers all are from the Stalin Military academy graduation, therefore between a night had bad luck. Some people tell me secretly: He (she) had several once was “the linkage” the chieftain. Really, “song of the linkage” starts to spread “the world various countries in the independent two groups is we secretly, that Moscow sooner or later must seize! The head breaks the Washington blood to dye the Pacific Ocean, let Mao Zedong's flag whole world flutter .......” (in September, 1971 to absorb in Heilongjiang production and construction corps belt range military continually)

[ 本帖最后由 wqh4991 于 2009-3-1 12:58 编辑 ]

12、

12、

???

这几张图怎么发了好几次都发8上?郁闷!4文件大?格式8对?还4什么原因?求教了!
太大了,缩小到100KB以下就可以了吧

老木匠的工坊
点击那个小方块,可以下载,打开,的确是文件太大,昨天想帮一把,因为要下载后再上传,就临阵脱逃了,楼主只要再压缩一下,就可以直接显出英姿了。

回复 40楼 的帖子

谢了!!!!!!!

12、

12、

还48行!
格式要改成:jpg的

看见了,歪弟使的什么歪招?

流浪的人归来

701工程胜利完成后,兵团司令部派了个现役参谋到我们连队,突击发展了10多位zhonggong党员,偏偏没有我这个写了10多份入当申请书及思想汇报的、全连唯一坚持到最后的代理排长。我委屈极了,那个现役参谋专门找我谈话,说对我的表现和在全连的带头作用给予充分肯定,但因为父亲的问题还要接受组织更长时间的考验。他临走时还带走了一排排长等几位“好苗子”,补充到司令部警卫连转为现役军人。女子排全部被哈尔滨兵团司令部医院接收。我回到黑龙江生产建设兵团铁力独立二团第七连一排当排长兼战士委员会主任。感觉就像到了农村一样。
当时到任的第一个任务就是追查连队里盛行的好几首知青之歌,都是知青自编自谱的歌曲,最有名的是《从北京到延安》,兵团司令部政治部专门下达文件,要追查、禁唱。这首歌的作者是北京分配到延安插队的一位女知青编写的,并迅速在全国知青中传唱(后来听说判了无期)。

从北京到延安

从北京到延安,
路途多遥远;
告别了家乡告别了亲人,
从此就孤单单。

山高高入云,
河水向东流;
七十三条羊肠小道,
条条通山间。

有谁来问一个暖?
有谁来问一个寒?
没粮没柴没油没盐,
生活就难熬煎。

那一天我仿佛看见,
妈妈来到我身边;
她双手撫摸着孩儿的笑脸,
眼泪就流出来。

“孩儿过去多健壮,
如今却瘦得可怜;”
我睁开眼睛仔细一看,
原来是梦相见。

中秋节月儿圆,
我盼着把家还;
小妹你我远隔千里,
从此就难相见。

苦难总有个边,
江河总有个源;
幸福之神在前面招手,
我们一定能团圆。
我们一定能团圆!
我们一定能团圆!!
我们一定能团圆!!!

我刚从原始森林中下山,根本不知道什么知青之歌?为了完成这项政治任务,我把会唱的知青叫到一个封闭的屋子,一对一地唱给我听,我听了一遍又一遍,眼泪在我心里流淌着。这是我第一次没有完成的、党交给的任务,因为我对知青生活彻底绝望!一心想脱离,它只有当兵一条路。我曾到南京、南宁找父亲的老战友和在部队当权的亲戚,可都因为生父的问题没有如愿。
这张照片是我1971年底我离开第二故乡黑龙江去寻找当兵的门路而返回杭州途中,在大连火车站中转时的自拍像。当兵前途叵测,22岁的共和国同龄人不知道前途在哪里?我嘴里哼着刚学会的知青之歌《流浪的人归来》......

流浪的人归来
流浪的人归来,鲜花满地开。
春风吹来阵阵香,双鸟落枝上。
哥比轻风妹比叶,风来就摇摆,风来就摇摆......

流浪的人归来,青春已过去。
少年时代的朋友们,如今在哪里?
穿过大街走小巷,没有找到你,没有找到你......

流浪的人归来,城市变陌生。
泊油马路宽又广,灯光刺眼睛。
我站在马路来回望,没人理睬你,没人理睬你........

Wandering people returned
Source article: http://yantan.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=89238
Win after the completion of 701 projects, the Corps Command to send a staff officer in active service to our company, the surprise development of the 10-odd members zhonggong, but not me this written more than 10 copies of the application and thought into when to report, and the whole company only persist Finally the agent to the platoon leader. Pole wronged me, and that staff devoted to active duty to find me talking about my performance and the whole company at the leading role in fully affirmed, but because his father's problem but also to accept a longer period of time when the test. Before I left him also took several long rows of "good seedling" added to the active duty to command the guard company. Women's platoon were receiving hospital of Harbin Corps Command. I was assigned back to Heilongjiang Production and Construction Corps, an independent Second Mission Tieli seventh in a row even when the platoon leader and soldier Committee. It feels like the same to the rural areas.
At that time, the arrival of the first task is to trace the prevalence of several companies in the first song of youth, educated youth, directed and spectrum are songs, the most famous are "from Beijing to Yan'an," Corps Command of the Political Department issued a document specifically to tracing, cut-to sing. The author of this song are assigned to Beijing to jump the queue in Yan'an, a female educated youth prepared and educated youth in the rapidly sung at the National (later sentenced heard no period).

From Beijing to Yan'an

From Beijing to Yan'an,
Many distant journey;
Hometown farewell farewell to their loved ones,
From then on alone.

Mountain high into the clouds,
The river to the east;
73 thoroughfares,
Every mountain pass.

Have a question who is going to warm?
Asked who is going to have a cold?
Chai did not pay no oil no salt,
Living difficult torture.

It looks me that day,
Mother came to my side;
Hands stroked her child's smiling face,
Tears on the flow out.

"A child over the past many robust,
Now it is thin poor; "
I opened my eyes one look carefully,
Are to meet the original dream.

Mid-Autumn Moon yen,
Looking forward to my home also;
Girl you and I are separated by thousands of miles,
Difficult to meet since then.

Suffering has a total edge,
Rivers have a source;
Happy waved in front of God,
We will certainly be able to reunite.
We will certainly be able to reunite!
We will certainly be able to reunite! !
We will certainly be able to reunite! ! !

I have just returned from virgin forest in the downhill, we do not know what song of youth? Political in order to accomplish this mission, I will put the youth called to sing a closed room, one-to-one唱给my listening, I listened to over and over again, tears are flowing in my mind. This is not my first completed, the party handed over to the mission, because I thoroughly Living educated youth despair! Bent out of its way only a soldier. I went to Nanjing, Nanning, to find his father's old comrade-in-arms and relatives in the military in power, because to have a father who did not get the question.
This photo is by the end of 1971 I left my second home in Heilongjiang go upward while looking for a soldier on his way back, Hangzhou, Dalian Railway Station at the time of the self as a transit. Unpredictable future soldier, 22-year-old Republic of the same age, people do not know where the future? My mouth humming of the educated youth刚学会song, "Return of wandering people "......

Wandering people returned
Return of wandering people, flowers open in Montreal.
Spring breeze blowing bursts of flavor, two-bird colony branches.
Brother younger sister than leaf than the wind, the wind to come on the swing, the wind to swing on the ......

Return of wandering people, youth have passed.
Juvenile time friends, now where?
Street, go through the alley, did not find you, did not find you ......

Return of wandering people, unfamiliar with the city changed.
Mooring oil also widely wide roads, lighting barbed eyes.
I was standing on the road to look back, people did not pay attention to you, no one to pay attention to you ........

[ 本帖最后由 wqh4991 于 2009-3-3 11:37 编辑 ]
回到杭州

在黑龙江的日日夜夜都想念美丽的杭州。现在终于回来了,我离战争越来越远。我的几位铁哥们两位老红军的儿子,其中一位的父亲是刘志丹的部队;另一位父亲曾在中央警卫团干过,可惜给刘少奇当过警卫员......都因为父亲倒霉儿子便不走运,二十好几的人了,还是没有工作,整天晃来晃去,要不借酒消愁.........

[ 本帖最后由 wqh4991 于 2009-3-8 12:33 编辑 ]
想往战争的,最痴情的,是兵家子弟呀

老木匠的工坊
原帖由 老木匠 于 2009-3-7 23:30 发表
想往战争的,最痴情的,是兵家子弟呀
94!没有战争9没有勋章,没有勋章9没有荣誉,没有荣誉9没有地位,没有地位9没有权力。呵呵,国外早9废除了,改为直选。可偶们捏??????

四颗星太老

我朋友史近都的父亲是总政歌舞团的副团长,转业到浙江省文化厅任副厅长,退役时军衔是中校。“文革”中他父亲进了牛棚,我们把他的将校呢军装偷出来照相,只是军衔稍稍加了两颗星,立马晋升为大校。后来一位司令员的女儿告诉我,当年女护士的择偶条件是”一颗星太小,二颗星正好,三颗星难找,四颗星太老!”我听了后马上就想把那二颗星摘下来!!!(1973年摄于杭州)

my friend Shi Jindu father is the General Political Department Song-and-dance troupe's assistant regimental commander, changes career is appointed the deputy director to the Zhejiang Province cultural department, retires when the military rank is lieutenant colonel. “the Great Cultural Revolution” his father has entered the cowshed, we steal his high-ranking military officer military uniform the photography, was only the military rank slightly slightly two stars, the promotion was senior colonel immediately. Afterward a commander's daughter told me, in the past the female nurse selected a friend for marriage the condition is” a star is too small, two stars were just right, three stars difficult to look, four stars were too old!”After I have listened, wants to pick immediately down that two stars!!! (in 1973 absorbed in Hangzhou)

[ 本帖最后由 wqh4991 于 2009-4-22 07:09 编辑 ]