[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-24 23:52:16编辑过]

参加交流
没有意见,学习一哈。
俺也没意见,今后有机会也打算用英文写几句,向菜农学习!
总有一天,我会遇见我内心的生命,会遇见藏在我生命中的欢乐,尽管岁月以其闲散的尘埃迷糊了我的道路。

没有谁小瞧菜农啊

本版风云诀:煽风点火、兴风作浪

乡愁  HOMESICKNESS 郷愁

我在真名论坛历史科学板块写了一篇回忆童年的短文,想起童年时代的两个美术老师,师和严老师。论坛上的老木匠告诉我,那其中的老师是他的大学同学,于是,我从老木匠那里知道了老师的电话和地址。

我很想见这两位老师,两位老师教过我画家乡的小桥、流水、人家,我心里涌起一股乡愁的感情,因为我现在工作和生活的地方远离故乡。以往我每年必须找一个假期,回家省亲,顺便度假。我这样的生活方式还是很自由的,乡愁是我自由生活的代价。

其实,我的故乡在上海郊区,现在已经成为市区,论坛上的厚叔现在就移居在我故乡附近。既然这样,我回故乡时,顺便看望一下厚叔也很方便,不过我联系厚叔时,他说他在这段时间也回他的家乡看望父母,我和厚叔无法见面。

我这次回乡省亲时终于见到了老师,我觉得世上几乎没有比师生一起叙旧更幸福的事了。我想如果能叫上老师一起来享受师生共叙旧情那更好,可是,老师告诉我,老师去了新西兰了。

老师去新西兰是我料想不到的,因为他是很传统的水墨画老师,如今居然也国际化起来了?但是事实如此。

我从严老师那里又要到了郭老师的电话号码,我打了电话给郭老师,他说:我在新西兰教水墨画,还举办了一个画展,上了中央4套的节目。

厚叔移居上海,省亲回湖南,我移居广东,省亲回上海,我们因时代的变化而来来往往,令我们想不到的是,我们所乡愁父老也不一定在江东,他们可以去新西兰,正如美国的作家麦卡勒斯所说:乡愁,不单是指思念故乡和出生地,而最令我们怀起乡愁的地方,往往是我们一无所知的地方。

I have written essay on the history science column of ZhengMing BBS, in which I recalled my childhood. I remembered two art teachers of my childhood, Mr. Guo and  Mr. Yan. There was old carpenter who is ID of BBS taught me That Mr. Yan was his classmate in the university. So, I knew the telephone number and the address of Mr. Yan from old carpenter.

I am looking forward to meeting the two teachers who had taught me about wash painting of small bridge, flowing stream and cottage in my countryside. I couldn’t help thinking about my hometown and have homesickness, because I am working and living far away from my hometown.  Every year I used to arrange the schedule to go home while spend vacation by the way. I think it is freedom of this living style but the cost of homesickness.

In fact, my hometown was in the suburb district of Shanghai, and it is urban district also. Uncle Hou is immigrate to the district near by my hometown, So that I want to meet Uncle Hou in passing when I go hometown. But when I contacted Uncle Hou, He said that he also go back to his hometown to meet his parents. So I can’t meet Uncle Hou When I am in hometown.

I have met Mr. Yan at last when I went home seeing my parents. I think there is nothing happiness in the world but talking about yesterday once more with my teacher. It will be better if we can call Mr. Guo to join us also, I think, but Mr. Yan told me that Mr. Guo had gone to New Zealand already. 

It is beyond my image that Mr. Guo had gone to New Zealand because he was a traditional art teacher who taught ink and wash painting. Is he globalization one also.He is.

I call Mr. Guo using the telephone number from Mr. Yan, and Mr. Guo say to me: I am now in New Zealand teaching ink and wash painting, and I have hold an exhibition of ink and wash painting which was showed in the CCTV-4.

Uncle Hou immigrate from Hunan to Shanghai while I immigrate from Shanghai to Guangdong. We travel here and there due to the times changed. It is unexpected that the fellow villager do not stay at homeland, they also go to abroad. It is just as the words said by American writer, Ms. McCullers: Homesickness, it is no simple longing for the home town or county of our birth, we are homesick most for the places we have never known.

私は真名掲示板の歴史科学面で児童期を追憶する短文を書いて、児童時代の2人の美術先生を心に浮かべて、それは郭先生と厳先生である。掲示板で老大工という先生は私を教えて、そのうちの厳先生は彼の大学同級生だった。そして、老大工のところから厳先生の電話と住所を知った。

私はこの二人の先生をとても合いたいである。二人の先生は地元の小橋、流れ、人家などの絵を教えくれたことがある。私の心に懐かしい郷愁の感情を浮かべて、いま仕事と生活しているところは故里を遠く離れたからだ。毎年にスケジュールをつくて、休暇を利用して、帰省していた。こんなにする生き方はやはり自由自在ですげど、郷愁はこの自由の生活のコストだと思った。

実は、私の故里は上海郊外にいて、現在、すでに市区になる。この掲示板の厚おじさんは、現在、私地元の付近に移住する。ですから、私は帰省する間、ついでに厚おじさんを訪問することはとても便利です。ただし、厚おじさんと電話して、彼はこの間も同じに自分の故里を帰ったと話す。結局、厚おじさん

と会えなかった。

今回、私は帰郷する時、やっと厳先生を合った、懐かしい時間を過ごして、これ以上ならない幸せだと思った。もし郭先生を叫んで、一緒に懐旧談ことができればもっと楽しいと思って、厳先生は郭先生がもうニュージーランドに行ったと話した。

郭先生はニュージーランド行ったのは思わなかったである、先生は伝統的なの水墨画先生ですけど、今も、国際化になるか?ただし事実はこのようです

厳先生から郭せんせいの電話番号をもらって、郭先生に電話して、向こうは私はニュージーランドに水墨画を教えて、まだ絵画展覧会を開催して、これはCCTV4の番組に放送しまったと話した。

厚おじさんは上海に移住し、湖南を帰省する、私は広東に移住し、上海を帰省する。私たちは変わった時代の故で行ったり来たり、故里の同郷様は故郷にいなくて、海外に行ったと思わなかったです。ちょうどアメリカの作家は話す:郷愁は、単に故郷と出生地を懐かしむことを指すことでなくて、それで最も私たちの郷愁を引き起こすのところはただ知らないのところです。   

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-27 1:52:00编辑过]

参加交流

谢谢楼上几位老主顾的捧场。

上次的文章太简单,这次我写得稍微复杂一些。

现在我等着韧苇、天涯独行等来PK我的英语,等着迅第儿等人PK我的日语。其实写得最差的还是汉语,大家都可以批。

参加交流

趁还没有PK之前,先自我申辩一番。

以前中英、中日翻译倒是做过很多,不过同时用三种语言写作是第一次,很有一番感觉。发觉为了表达思想中的内容,每种语言都有长处和短处,日语中表达人与人的动作关系,即从谁那里得到电话号码,然后打电话给谁,这种表达精确简练。而英语表达句子互相的逻辑关系十分深刻,中文的独立句到了英语变成了从句,不定式、介词如果活用得好,就地道,如果不能活用,就有外国味。

不过对于英语和日语国家,我确实是外国人,有时候要故意写出一点外国味,例如日语中一般不说主语“我”,可以用后面的动词或者授受关系表达。但是写上去了,语法没有错,马上有外国味。

外国味太浓就变成词不达意,这不是很好把握,必须通过练习,除此之外,没有其他办法。欢迎大家PK。

参加交流

偶斗胆给一个新的英文版,不敢和菜农兄PK,共同学习。

Homesickness

I once wrote an article about my childhood for History Science Column of Zhenming BBS, in which I recalled my two art teachers, Mr. Guo and Mr. Yan. Old carpenter, a friend in BBS, told me that Mr. Yan was his classmate in university. So, from him I got Mr. Yan’s phone number and address.

I have been longing for meeting these two teachers again. It’s them who taught me to draw small bridges, flowing streams and household of cottage in my countryside. Often I found myself in the feelings called as homesickness, because where I now work and live in is far away from my hometown. I used to, in past years, arrange homecoming while I was on vacation. I think my lifestyle of this kind very free, however, such freedom is at the cost of my homesickness.

My hometown in fact had been a suburb of Shanghai before it was urbanized to a district. My other friend named Uncle Hou in BBS has himself housed very close to where my hometown was. Therefore, I planed to drop by Hou while I went back to visit my family. Not until when I contacted Hou did I not know that he was also in his journey of homecoming to Hunan province. Unluckily, we missed the chance this time.

But I finally meet Mr. Yan. For me, there is nothing in this world happier than being with my teachers and talking about those old memories. How much better if Mr. Guo joined us, I thought. Mr. Yan said, “Mr. Guo has gone to New Zealand.”

I was taken by this surprise. Has he been internationalized considering he was specializing in traditional wash painting? It is a matter of truth, however.

I phoned Mr. Guo with the number given by Mr. Yan.  Mr. Guo said, “I taught wash painting here, and I also had hold an exhibition which shown on CCTV-4.”

Uncle Hou, having migrated in Shanghai, goes back Hunan province for his homecoming. I migrated to Guangdong province from Shanghai, where is the destination of my way back home. We both  travel from one city to another because of the changes of our age. Beyond of our expectation, those old fellows we miss in our mind may not very well live in where we call hometown. They can go New Zealand, or other place else. As American writer Mr. McCullers said, “Where deeply arouse our  sense of  homesickness, sometimes means simply not the hometown we born in or grow up, but somewhat unknown places to us.”

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-27 13:20:59编辑过]

参加交流

菜农同志画的是社会主义NEW农村。

按此在新窗口浏览图片

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-27 14:13:34编辑过]

Homesickness

I once wrote(表达更正确) an article(原来的ESSAY更有短文、散文的意思) about my childhood for History Science Column of Zhenming BBS, in which I recalled my two art teachers, Mr. Guo and Mr. Yan. Old carpenter, a friend in BBS,(好) told me that Mr. Yan was his classmate in university. So, from him I got Mr. Yan’s phone number and address.

I have been longing(我原文有点语病) for meeting these two teachers again.(好) It’s them(强调得好) who taught me to draw small bridges, flowing streams and household of cottage in my countryside. Often I found myself in the feelings called as homesickness, 这里和原意稍不同,我的乡愁是老木匠告诉我严老师后触发的,原文也有一种情不自禁的意思。)because where I now work and live in (原文对词态理解过度)is far away from my hometown. I used to, in past years, arrange homecoming(我不知道这个词,汗颜) while I was on vacation(更精确). I think my lifestyle of this kind very free, however,(好) such freedom is at the cost of my homesickness.

My hometown in fact had been a suburb of Shanghai before it was urbanized to a district. (我原文对词态理解过度,可能是错的)My other friend named(增词的好) Uncle Hou in BBS has himself housed(我不知道这样表达更地道) very close to where my hometown was. Therefore, I planed to drop(用得好,这个词我知道而忘了用) by Hou while I went back to visit my family. Not until(用得好) when I contacted Hou did I not know that he was also in his journey of homecoming to Hunan province. Unluckily, we missed(好) the chance this time.

But I finally meet Mr. Yan. For me, there is nothing in this world happier than being with my teachers and talking about those old memories. How much better(地道) if Mr. Guo joined us, I thought. Mr. Yan said, “Mr. Guo has gone to New Zealand.”

I was taken by this surprise. Has he been internationalized considering he was specializing in traditional wash painting? It is a matter of truth, however.(非常专业,我还写不出这种表达)

I phoned Mr. Guo with the number given by Mr. Yan.  Mr. Guo said, “I taught wash painting here, and I also had hold an exhibition which shown on CCTV-4.”

Uncle Hou, having migrated in Shanghai, goes back Hunan province for his homecoming. (原文欠缺)I migrated to Guangdong province from Shanghai, where is the destination of my way back home. We both  travel from one city to another because of the changes of our age(这里人约黄昏老师似乎也没有表达出来来往往的意境). Beyond of our expectation, those old fellows we miss in our mind may not very well live in where we call hometown. They can go New Zealand, or other place else. (这里改得很好)As American writer Mr. McCullers said, “Where deeply arouse our  sense of  homesickness, sometimes means simply not the hometown we born in or grow up, but somewhat unknown places to us.”

参加交流
我的英语原文几乎被人约黄昏全改了,现在看起来我都是错的,这几年那帮鬼子被我忽悠得厉害,都习惯了我的语法,居然跟着我说中式英语。
参加交流
以下是引用菜农在2006-8-27 14:20:00的发言:
我的英语原文几乎被人约黄昏全改了,现在看起来我都是错的,这几年那帮鬼子被我忽悠得厉害,都习惯了我的语法,居然跟着我说中式英语。

菜农老师太谦虚了!有些地方我感觉自己表达还不够地道。您的原文是直译法,我比较喜欢用意译来表达。我们共同再切磋。不过,忽悠鬼子用不着太专业,既然他来和咱们交流,干嘛不让他适应咱们中式的改良英语呢?我以前也这么忽悠鬼子。

I have been longing(我原文有点语病) for meeting these two teachers again.(好) It’s them(强调得好) who taught me to draw small bridges, flowing streams and household of cottage in my countryside. Often I found myself in the feelings called as homesickness, 这里和原意稍不同,我的乡愁是老木匠告诉我严老师后触发的,原文也有一种情不自禁的意思。because where I now work and live in (原文对词态理解过度)is far away from my hometown. I used to, in past years, arrange homecoming(我不知道这个词,汗颜) while I was on vacation(更精确). I think my lifestyle of this kind very free, however,(好) such freedom is at the cost of my homesickness.

改成“I therefore could not help to be homesick"是否会好一些?

同意第一段中仍然用“essay"

如何更好地表达“来来往往”的意思,暂没想好,继续想

As our times goes by and changes, We both come and go, from one city to another, sometimes leaving away our home ,sometimes being near again .

不知这样是否表达出来了因为时代变迁来来往往的意境,请诸位多提宝贵意见

以下是引用菜农在2006-8-27 0:34:00的发言:

厚叔移居上海,省亲回湖南,我移居广东,省亲回上海,我们因时代的变化而来来往往,令我们想不到的是,我们所乡愁父老也不一定在江东,他们可以去新西兰,正如美国的作家麦卡勒斯所说:乡愁,不单是指思念故乡和出生地,而最令我们怀起乡愁的地方,往往是我们一无所知的地方。  

菜农兄在真名搞“三语”教学,厉害,现在一些赶在浪尖的学校还不过是“双语”。

我只能看看母语,这句话让我百思不得一解:“我们所乡愁父老也不一定在江东。”

菜农兄小学的美术老师还这么年轻?

实在太感谢人约黄昏后和紫壶了。

好在我在前面已经说了,写得最差的是汉语(当然英语日语都是差的),果然问题来了。原话是“我们所乡愁的父老不一定在江东”,编辑时删除了“的”字。不过就算加了“的”还是会有些问题的,因为这里我有个个人的假设,江东父老是游子对家乡的人称谓,在一般概念上江东父老长期居住在自己的故土上,现在时代变了,我这个游子虽然在外面游荡,而家乡的父老也出去了,这是市场经济或者国际化带来的新气象,我试图描述这种感受。而乡愁这里当作动词使用,有点李大苗式修辞,不知道可否。

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-8-27 19:49:11编辑过]

参加交流
明白了,“乡愁”活用,相当于“思念”。故乡人去了异国,故乡情只能泛滥得不知所踪。

另外,我写三语是一种创作冲动,配上画,努力模仿心灵鸡汤那种外语阅读材料的样子,属于自娱自乐,既然写出来了,有人指导我,成了三语教学,不是我故意在真名搞三语教学的。

平时邮箱里塞满了日语、英语邮件,我用英语、日语回信交流并不感到困难。也经常学习英语名篇散文,日语美文欣赏,这些书现在有个时髦的名字叫做《床头灯系列》,轮到我自己创作时,才知道完全是两码事。

用别国语言写作,是一种奇妙的体验,很多语言高手专家不一定体会过这种用自己思想来创作的活动,写出来知道会遭来PK的,这好比是平时临摹的别人美术作品的学生,第一次要创作一幅美术作品,会发觉画出来的画比平时临摹的差很远,要不大家尝试一下。

尽管如此,三语写作体验不是简单的谱写文字,而是表明一种生活方式,不一定沉溺于汽车别墅,而是试图要向这个世界表达一点什么。

无论如何创作还是最快感的生活方式。

参加交流
以下是引用紫壶在2006-8-27 19:59:00的发言:
明白了,“乡愁”活用,相当于“思念”。故乡人去了异国,故乡情只能泛滥得不知所踪。

大苗这样用,我们不会感到奇怪;

但菜农这样用,我们就感到奇怪了.

[em01][em01]
生存是一种义务,哪怕只有一刹那。——歌德《浮士德》 飘飘何所似,天地一沙鸥
这村头黑板报,分明是地球村.[em05]
生存是一种义务,哪怕只有一刹那。——歌德《浮士德》 飘飘何所似,天地一沙鸥

给菜农的黑板报凑个趣儿。以下是我给女儿上英语课布置的作业——造句。目的是为了学习对比句。但她造的句子读起来有几分幽默,添个乐子。(括号中是给出的美国人的做法)

1.While Americans usually shake hands, if people in my country meet their friends on the streets, they often ask each other whether they\'ve had meal.(If two friends meet on the street, they usually shake hands.)

2.Unlike Americans, if two people in my country get married, the groom pays for most of the wedding.(If two people get married, the bride\'s parents pay for most of the wedding.)

3.In contrast to Americans, if people in my country go out to eat with their friends, they usually fight for paying the whole bill.(If friends go out to eat together, they usually split the bill.)

4.While American children are often sent to their rooms, if children in my country misbehave, the parents usually scold the kids loudly.(If children misbehave, they\'re often sent to their rooms.)

5.Unlike the average American, people in my country usually visit a friend without prior warning.(If someone wants to visit a friend, he or she normally calls first.)

最安静、最深沉、最戏谑的玩笑,是生命本身所开的玩笑。
呵呵,刚好符合地球村的主题。
我的水平基本上和天涯的女儿相同,幽默还不及。
参加交流
以下是引用菜农在2006-8-29 22:20:00的发言:
我的水平基本上和天涯的女儿相同,幽默还不及。

不如PK种菜。[em05]

才看到,好玩!真名笔会新气象!

对菜农的多才多艺表示由衷的PF!

呵呵,日语由刘晓峰来改吧。彼の肩書きが僕よりずっと高いから。[em04]

远远的见你在夕阳那端
拿着一只细花令箭
晚风吹开了你的乱发
才看清你的手里
不过是一根鸡毛

私はこの二人の先生をとても合いたいである

-----------------------------

私はこの二人の先生に大変会いたかった。

这样说,心情就都在里面了。好很多呢。

私の心に懐かしい郷愁の感情を浮かべて、いま仕事と生活しているところは故里を遠く離れたからだ。毎年にスケジュールをつくて、休暇を利用して、帰省していた。こんなにする生き方はやはり自由自在ですげど、郷愁はこの自由の生活のコストだと思った。

-----------------------------------------

故郷から遠く離れたせいなのか、時々ホームシックな気持ちに襲われる。毎年スケジュールを調整し、休暇の時に帰省した。今の生活は気に入っているが、自由と故郷を同時に有する事が出来ないのが、唯一残念な事だ。

実は、私の故里は上海郊外にいて、現在、すでに市区になる。この掲示板の厚おじさんは、現在、私地元の付近に移住する。ですから、私は帰省する間、ついでに厚おじさんを訪問することはとても便利です。ただし、厚おじさんと電話して、彼はこの間も同じに自分の故里を帰ったと話す。結局、厚おじさん

と会えなかった。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

私の実家は、上海の郊外にある。すでに町になった。この掲示板の厚爺さんは、私の実家の近くに引っ越した。それで、私が帰るたび、ついつい厚じさんの所に足を運\ぶ事になった。

しかし、この前、たまたま、厚じさんに電話をしたら、彼も帰省中との事で、とうとう会えなかった。

もう、やーめた。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

私の実家は、上海の郊外にある。すでに町になった。この掲示板の厚爺さんは、私の実家の近くに引っ越した。それで、私が帰るたび、ついつい厚じさんの所に足を運\ぶ事になった。

しかし、この前、たまたま、厚じさんに電話をしたら、彼も帰省中との事で、とうとう会えなかった。

もう、やーめた。

谢谢青窈,改得很好,在理解原文的基础上都是往地道方面改的。

到此为止,中英日无一幸免地被PK了,下一篇要更为小心了。

参加交流